Artworks, Nuke Tips and various 3DCG VFX tutorials by Huey Yeng
- 08 November 2019 – Update resume to reflect up to date skills and responsibilities (and yes that means I’m seeking for new job opportunities).
- 02 September 2019 – Server and site housekeeping. Yup this site is still alive.
- 07 December 2018 – Server upgrade to the latest Ubuntu LTS and various minor bugfix on the backend. Also the site should be snappier since it is on a fresh environment versus the initial 2014 deployment!
- 23 November 2018 – My write up on the FX tasks that I’ve worked on for CR Devil May Cry 4 pachislot is ready to be Devil Trigger!
- 26 October 2018 – As Crayon Syntax Highlighter plugin has various compatibility issue with the latest WordPress, I’m slowly updating every posts that has
codeto use Enlighter syntax highlighter. Expect plain looking
codefor majority of the posts until I’m done with it!
- 11 August 2018 – Server housekeeping and maintenance because bugs!
- 23 June 2018 – Clamouring for clamping values in Nuke? This Nuke Tips covers the usage of the Clamp Node.
- 31 May 2018 – Bookmarks? Favourites/Favorites? Why not bookmarking nodes in Nuke in this Nuke Tips!
- 20 May 2018 – Interested in reading up my Houdini learning process for Project DQ? Be warned it is a lengthy 2049 words and screenshots galore!
- 16 April 2018 – Still not feeling the blur from previous blurry Nuke Tips? This Nuke Tips explore the difference between Kronos, MotionBlur, Oflow and VectorBlur nodes when adding post motion blur!
- 12 April 2018 – My very first Houdini FX Reel is up on Vimeo!
- 31 March 2018 – Feeling blur? Matching Houdini’s Mantra motion blur with Vray Motion Blur from 3ds Max should sharpen your mind in this month’s Houdini Tips!
- 26 February 2018 – Use Hide Node Input to play hide and seek in Nuke’s node graph!
- 20 January 2018 – Time to normalize depth pass in Nuke! Wait should it be normalise? Which one is more normal?
- 04 January 2018 – The very first Houdini Tips is up aka how to fetch and blend attributes from imported camera.
- 01 January 2018 – Happy New Year 2018! /(^o^)/