Collection of artworks and Nuke Tutorials by Huey Yeng
Consider disabling any form of Adblock on this site as impressions (read: no clicking needed) help with the site revenue!
Upcoming Post (this is pretty much a reminder for me)
- Exploring Nuke and Hiero roundtrip workflow
- Basic MultiPass Compositing with OctaneRender for 3dsmax
- 24 April 2015 – Updated WordPress to version 4.2. The usual disclaimer aka if something breaks, I’ll look into it ASAP. For now enjoy browsing the site! 😃
- 22 April 2015 – There will be no updates for this week as my sinus attack slow down my productivity a lot. Ok I’m not a doctor but Zyrtec tablets helped me a lot in reducing the inflammation for my nostril.
- 16 April 2015 – The Foundry officially released the non-commercial version of Nuke! I’m preparing a new article on it to compare the limitations of the Non-Commercial vs Full version (technically I’m on the Student Graduate licence).
- 12 April 2015 – This week Nuke Tips try to peel off the mask behind masking in Nuke. S-S-S-SMOKIN’!
- 09 April 2015 – Increased the recent posts from two to four articles.
- 07 April 2015 – Looking for the “Lens Flare” node in Nuke? Sorry you have to make do with the Donut I mean Flare node in this week Nuke Tips.
- 06 April 2015 – I’m in the midst of creating a brand new demoreel for job hunting and there will be a short article covering my VFX skill progress since I first exposed to the world of VFX. Stay tuned!
- 05 April 2015 – My very first video podcast explaining my thought process on creating a day to night matte painting. Warning strong AZN accent in the video.
- 01 April 2015 – I realise that the site is getting too heavy to load on my good old trusty iPod Touch 4G and I’ll not be optimising the site for older mobile devices. And yes this is not an April Fools’ joke-