Collection of artworks and Nuke & After Effects Tutorials by Huey Yeng
Find this site useful? Support the site by gifting me from my Amazon JP and Amazon US wishlist! Also visit my Tumblr for daily photos/videos updates!
Consider disabling any form of Adblock on this site as impressions (read: no clicking needed) do help with the site revenue!
Upcoming Post (this is pretty much a reminder for me)
- Exploring Nuke and Hiero roundtrip workflow
- Introduction to Basic MultiPass Compositing with OctaneRender
- 01 March 2015 – Embedded Youtube and Vimeo are now responsive so it scales properly on mobile devices.
- 27 February 2015 – Ever wonder how you can cripple I mean disable a node in Nuke using expression? This week Nuke Tips explore two expressions to disable it.
- 24 February 2015 – Back from Chinese New Year trip. Update for last week Nuke Tips with more picture examples and description will be posted soon.
- 17 February 2015 – Ever wonder what is the equivalent Photoshop transform tool in Nuke? This week Nuke Tips explore the various Nuke transform node that perform similarly to Photoshop.
- 14 February 2015 – Bonus Nuke Tips for Valentine’s Day! See how one can quickly texture a geometry in Nuke using Project3D node.
- 08 February 2015 – Jean-Claude Van Damme starred in this week Nuke Tips to demonstrate the LightWrap node in Nuke (JCVD green screen footage courtesy of FunnyOrDie.com).
- 07 February 2015 – No Nuke Tips for this week due to frequent timeout connection courtesy of Total Monopoly aka Telekom Malaysia. What I did is revising my Exporting Nuke Camera Tracker to After Effects tutorial with things to look out for when using this ghetto technique.
- 03 February 2015 – Selected future post updates will feature Retina quality JPEG images and don’t worry it will not impact the loading speed as I’ll be compressing it more to approximately match the standard resolution of 60 quality JPEG (I’m aiming for 30 quality for Retina images). The good part is it will look sharp on Retina/HiDPI display and there is no bad part really except PNG or GIF files is excluded due to the large file size from higher resolution. Also smartphone users need not worry as I already tweak the site to serve the appropriate size images to ensure speedy loading! Although if you are browsing the site on tablet with mobile internet, you’ll get served with the Retina images though (no proper workaround for this situation).
- 01 February 2015 – Time to share my experience on how I butcher my WordPress site to get better score in Google PageSpeed. Not to forget more tweaks to squeeze every single milliseconds to improve the site performance.