Collection of artworks and Nuke Tutorials by Huey Yeng
Apology for the lack of meaningful updates to the site. My current full-time job leaves me with very little free time for the past few months but fret not as the site is regularly maintained on the backend.
Find this site useful?
Support the site by gifting me from my Amazon JP and Amazon US wishlist!I’m in the midst of preparing contents for weekly delivery so once I’m up to speed, there will be a better option for visitors to support the site operation!
A preview of my upcoming timelapse drawing series where I’ll be narrating the process of illustrating the artwork from nothing to something! Technically it is meant for me to sharpen my dull drawing skills as I’m working full time as 3D Effects artist for a full CGI feature film that I can’t disclose due to NDA.
- 28 January 2016 – Learn how to export Maya scene as .vrscene (Vray Scene) for rendering with Vray Standalone.
- 01 January 2016 – Happy New Year 2016!
- 12 December 2015 – Another Nuke Tips (of the month) exploring the difference between Vector Blur and 3D Motion Blur in compositing.
- 15 September 2015 – For those who genuinely want to visit my site, you can either use Google Cache or using proxy service like Hola to bypass the restriction that I’ve put on selected countries (which unfortunately I can’t name here but you should know if you managed to bypass it). I really want actual human users who are interested with my site content instead of spambots.
- 14 September 2015 – Implemented iQ Block Country to reduce spam attacks on my site (due to recent AdSense suspension). Apology for those who are unable to view the site from affected countries!
- 13 September 2015 – Removed Google AdSense from the site due account suspension by Google. :D The site will be ads-free from now on!