Collection of artworks and Nuke Tutorials by Huey Yeng
Apology for the lack of meaningful updates to the site. My current full-time job leaves me with very little free time for the past few months but fret not as the site is regularly maintained on the backend.
Gantz: O premiered in Japan on 14 October 2016 and it is my very first 3DCG feature film as an FX artist. Enjoy the trailer!
I’ll probably set up a Paypal donation link in the near future instead of Patreon since currently life is giving me way too many lemons to process it…
- 31 March 2017 – The site owner is virtually dead. April Fools! To celebrate the month of April, I’ll be publishing a few articles about coding for VFX and animation in general. Happy coding!
- 01 January 2017 – Happy New Year 2017! \(^3^)/
- 14 October 2016 – With the premiere of Gantz: O in Japan today and my very first 3DCG feature film as an FX artist, I’m proud to present my Blood FX using RealFlow tutorial!
- 02 October 2016 – Updated the Resume and About page.
- 31 August 2016 – Time for the long awaited Practical Compositing Fundamentals for 3DCG project in Nuke!
- 11 July 2016 – Did I missed out June updates? Yes indeed. The next update will cover the typical compositing scenario in a actual production using Nuke and Vray so stay tuned!
- 05 May 2016 – Matching Colour in Nuke is ready, new post about. – Yoda
- 15 April 2016 – Updated the site to WordPress 4.5. Hopefully nothing breaks.
- 31 March 2016 – I’m preparing a master list of recreating After Effects settings in Nuke and vice versa. Hopefully this will be useful for any comp artists who need to know the equivalent settings/functions in either software.
- 29 February 2016 – Gizmo Duck? Nope, this guide shows you the way for easy access to gizmo in Nuke.
- 28 January 2016 – Learn how to export Maya scene as .vrscene (Vray Scene) for rendering with Vray Standalone.
- 01 January 2016 – Happy New Year 2016!
- 12 December 2015 – Another Nuke Tips (of the month) exploring the difference between Vector Blur and 3D Motion Blur in compositing.
- 15 September 2015 – For those who genuinely want to visit my site, you can either use Google Cache or using proxy service like Hola to bypass the restriction that I’ve put on selected countries (which unfortunately I can’t name here but you should know if you managed to bypass it). I really want actual human users who are interested with my site content instead of spambots.
- 14 September 2015 – Implemented iQ Block Country to reduce spam attacks on my site (due to recent AdSense suspension). Apology for those who are unable to view the site from affected countries!
- 13 September 2015 – Removed Google AdSense from the site due account suspension by Google. :D The site will be ads-free from now on!