- Stabilising footage using Camera Tracker in NukeX.
- 17 August 2014 – Nuke vs After Effects Workflow explained from my personal point of view.
- 15 August 2014 – The site has been experiencing really slow response from the hosting server. Once I get a full-time job, I’ll be migrating the site hosting to WP Engine soon.
- 14 August 2014 – Do check out Nuke Tips which will be updated at a weekly basis! It is a collection of useful tips that… well helps me a lot in my Nuke project.
- 11 August 2014 – CSS tweak with new fonts! With a tad bigger than usual font size to cater to both desktop and mobile users.
- 08 August 2014 – I’m experimenting with WordPress Related Posts plugin to add some external life to this site.
- 07 August 2014 – Totally overlooked the duplicate site title— This has been fixed so a big apology if your linked site is configured to retrieve my website title and screw up your feed.
- 05 August 2014 – Removed Adblock warning message and major Adsense tweaks to prevent layout break for true responsive site layout.
- 04 August 2014 – Backend optimisation to improve page loading speed.
- 02 August 2014 – RAM Usage in Nuke explained.
- 31 July 2014 – Rotoscoping in Nuke ready for consumption.
- 27 July 2014 – Collapse-O-Matic added to site to reduce clutter for site update archives.
- 25 July 2014 – Implemented Crayon Syntax Highlighter for easier visibility of codes block!
- 23 July 2014 – Quick introduction to using camera projection in Nuke.
- 22 July 2014 – Minor update to Image Sequence Read Speed in Nuke article.
- 19 July 2014 – Fixed small font size for codes.
- 16 July 2014 – Nuke Tips is up. It will be a growing collection of useful tips when using Nuke.
- 11 July 2014 – Revised grammar for some articles.
- 10 July 2014 – Added a not so annoying Adblock warning message. Please consider whitelisting the site! I promise no super intrusive ads!
- 07 July 2014 – I’m implementing Google Adsense and the site layout might break or not. This is something I will be monitoring in the long term.
- 06 July 2014 – Tweaking CameraTracker in NukeX tutorial is up!
- 03 July 2014 – Backend optimisation for future content.
- 01 July 2014 – Updated Workstation Specs post with description of the system after owning it for nearly a year. Also fixed minor info error and added Amazon affiliate links for each part of the workstation.
- 29 June 2014 – Revamped site SEO.
- 25 June 2014 – Minor CSS update for the font size since I find it really large on mobile screen.