Collection of artworks and Nuke Tutorials by Huey Yeng
Consider disabling any form of Adblock on this site as impressions (read: no clicking needed) help with the site revenue!
Upcoming Post (this is pretty much a reminder for me)
- Exploring Nuke and Hiero roundtrip workflow
- Basic MultiPass Compositing with OctaneRender for 3dsmax
- 25 March 2015 – Great news everyone! Thanks to a kind commenter aka Chris, it is possible to export Nuke camera and basic geo to After Effects through a Python script written by Simon Bjork. I will write a new post on it soon which will render my ghetto method obsolete.
- 24 March 2015 – To Proxy or Not to Proxy in this week Nuke Tips.
- 21 March 2015 – Post that uses Crayon Syntax Highlighter (the code view) will load faster with the recent plugin update. Also I will be taking a break from updating my Tumblr account as the site loads really slow for the past few days which prevented me from uploading a photo properly.
- 19 March 2015 – Updated Jetpack module for WordPress to v3.4 so expect some funky stuff on the site. At least Jetpack Stats is now async which means I will revise my Google PageSpeed article soon.
- 16 March 2015 – Learn how to make full use of Octane Render passes for 3dsmax in Nuke compositing!
- 12 March 2015 – Back to basic in this week Nuke Tips as we explore the function of TimeOffset.
- 08 March 2015 – Minor site optimisation. Also I salute the persistence of web developer/designer based in India in
spammingemailing me your service! “Dukacita” aka Sadly I don’t need your services since this site development is the fruits of my labour.
- 06 March 2015 – Need to visualize point cloud in Nuke 3D space? This week Nuke Tips cover the use of Position to Points node to bring the point cloud in XYZ dimension.
- 02 March 2015 – Updated Nuke Tips – Transform in Nuke with picture examples.
- 01 March 2015 – Embedded Youtube and Vimeo are now responsive so it scales properly on mobile devices.